CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

new kicks!






we got new shoes! as evidenced in my last post, we (em and i) got soaked. my shoes were wet for 3 days, so no running for me. excuses, excuses right? well, only a good excuse to go out and buy a second pair of running shoes! i needed a new pair soon anyways and i should have two pairs, right? let me tell you- zappos ROCKS! we ordered our shoes (the hubby needed a new pair too....there was a hole from his toe!) after 21:00 and we got them by 10:00 the next morning!!! free shipping! what!? i figured they would take forever, but zappos is cheaper than buying them from a running store. and kev needs to buy his shoes from there anyways, no one carries his size really. i guess that's what happens when you wear size 17. oh, and aren't we cute??? our shoes match....lol. his have yellow accents and mine are "obnoxiously" yellow.


and yes, i did finally get to do my 4 miler. it was not all that bad and i got to start breaking in my new shoes. 5 miles on monday!

0 comments: