CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

a quarter :)

ah, you probably though i haven't written since tuesday because i already gave in to laziness and excuses. nope! i just got back from running 6.55 miles. that is exactly half of a half marathon. which is good, because that is what i am training for :) my legs are killing me and my tummy a little too. i think it's time to start taking a couple ibuprofin before i run, as well as eating a banana. it also sucks not training with my running partner (aka my beautiful little girl) because i cannot carry water and tissues and whatnots in her jogging stroller. oh wells, such is life. there are no sidewalks here in my mom's neighborhood, so i don't dare take her with. plus i've been running early to beat the florida heat and come back before she even wakes up. and speaking of running partner, she just woke up now. now to continue my day with princess movies and sewing.

0 comments: