CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

been awhile





so, i havent blogged since wednesday, so sue me.  so what have i been up to?  nm, went running on thursday, ran a half marathon.  yes, you read right...I RAN A HALF MARATHON!  i was supposed to run 13 miles for training on saturday anyways, so i figured i might as well put it off one day and actually run an actual half.  so i forked over some money and got a good experience out of it.  i ran the ING half marathon....one of THE marathons.  let me tell you, it seemed a lot longer than 13 miles.  i finished in 2 hours 13 minutes and 50 seconds.  4422 out of 9655 finishers overall, 1749 out of 5240 female, and 350th out of my age group.  now my legs are sore, and my left foot toes are in horrible shape, but other than that it is all good.  i did better than my goal time for the one i am training for....2 and half hours.  and i did it with working on my feet for 10 hours the day before and only an hour and a half of sleep.  so i hope i do better on the next one, but i dont know, this is a pretty booyah time...for me at least.


oh, i was uber mad though that my ipod turned off 3 miles into the race.  here i did the longest run yet, and it wont show up on nikeplus.  i really wanted to track how i paced myself and everything.  GARRRR.  but i basically averaged a 10.2 mile...what what!?

0 comments: