CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

a big run

so todays run was horrible.  for a mile and a half near the beginning i had the most painful ouchie on my right side.  it hurt to breath.  but i kept running.  by the third mile the pain finally went away.  then the run was a breeze.  i should have hydrated yesterday....shame on me!  i learned my lesson.  i got up at 6, was out the door at 6:15 and boy was it cold.  but i wore my shorts and tank and had a jacket which i took off @ 2 mile.  and guess what....i did 11 miles!!!!!  i totally have no worries about not completing the half marathon.  i did 11 miles in 2 hours 7 minutes.  go me!  i did the same pace for 11 miles that i take to do 6 miles.  i couldve done 2 more, but i needed to get to church.  i am super psyched about the big day.

0 comments: