CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

today i ran 5 miles.  i had wanted to do 6, but it was too too hot and my legs were not feeling so great.  it was sprinkling a little and overcast when i first started and i was like yay clouds!!!!  then it sprinkled too hard for em so we went under a tree for 2 minutes till it totally stopped.  then the sun came out in all its glory and it was so hot!!!  plus i got new shoes last night (the same as the other new ones, just in size 9) so they need to be broken in.  i got a blister this time (the same place as last time) but it didnt hurt at all, and it didnt rub against the back of my ankle or anything.  tomorrow i hope to wear my new running shorts just because i do not want any excuses as to why my run is not going good.  and luckily tomorrow is just a 5 mile. 


oh, i measured myself again today but i dont think i did it right.  my hips were 34, my belly button 29, and my chest 28.  which doesnt make sense with last weeks numbers.  oh well.  i weighed 119 though, and i cant mess that up  :)

0 comments: