CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

so i went back to sleep for an extra hour this morning since a cold front was coming through.  no need to rush and beat the sun, right?  wrong.  not a cold front.  but, it was nice outside- not hot at all.  and i did get that extra hour of sleep....whoohoo!  so anyways, i decided to try out my new running outfit since pants in miami is not so great.  it is sooo comfortable!  i don't know, maybe it was also the awesome weather, but my run was awesome.  i even did 6 today because it was so great.  so, here is a pic of me pre run and a pic of me post run.  i was afraid that the shirt would ride up too much while running because it is a little to small (i would've rather it was a size bigger, but it was half off so i got it).  it rode up but never went up past my shorts and it was fine the whole run.  hence the second picture- still fitting good :)  i went to the running store today and got a water belt and some more sharkies (the fruit snack like energy stuff) and had a pleasant time.  i cannot wait until saturday for my run.

0 comments: